As many times as you’d like. If the sticky gel on the back of your PopSockets grip gets dirty, just give it a quick rinse and let it dry. Remember, your PopSockets grip shouldn't be exposed to air for more than 15 minutes or the gel will dry out. Watch the video below to see how to reposition your PopSockets grip.
Articles in this section
- Why did PopSockets move away from it's original Grip?
- My accordion popped out of the platform! Now what?
- What if my PopSockets grip won't stick?
- My button fell off. What do I do?
- What do I do if I am using a PopSockets Grip with and iPhone 8/8 plus or iPhone X
- What’s the lifespan of my PopGrip?
- How can I remove my PopSockets grip?
- Will my PopSockets Grip work with the iPhone 7?
- How many times can I stick and re-stick my PopSockets grip?
- What will my PopGrip stick to?