The best way to remove your PopSockets grip to flatten it and peel up slowly from one side of the platform (the sticky part). Don't pull up with your PopSockets grip expanded or it might pop out of the base. Another option is to use some handy dental floss. Slide it under your PopSockets grip’s platform and it should peel off easily. Remember, your PopSockets grip shouldn't be exposed to air for more than 15 minutes or the gel will dry out.
Articles in this section
- Why did PopSockets move away from it's original Grip?
- My accordion popped out of the platform! Now what?
- What if my PopSockets grip won't stick?
- My button fell off. What do I do?
- What do I do if I am using a PopSockets Grip with and iPhone 8/8 plus or iPhone X
- What’s the lifespan of my PopGrip?
- How can I remove my PopSockets grip?
- Will my PopSockets Grip work with the iPhone 7?
- How many times can I stick and re-stick my PopSockets grip?
- What will my PopGrip stick to?