Mostly everything with a couple of exceptions. The PopGrip’s gel is designed to stick to most materials, but it sometimes struggles with sticking to silicone, waterproof, leather cases and anything with too much texture.
Articles in this section
- Why did PopSockets move away from it's original Grip?
- My accordion popped out of the platform! Now what?
- What if my PopSockets grip won't stick?
- My button fell off. What do I do?
- What do I do if I am using a PopSockets Grip with and iPhone 8/8 plus or iPhone X
- What’s the lifespan of my PopGrip?
- How can I remove my PopSockets grip?
- Will my PopSockets Grip work with the iPhone 7?
- How many times can I stick and re-stick my PopSockets grip?
- What will my PopGrip stick to?