Easy fix. Remove the button by squeezing the accordion to pop out the tabs. Once the pieces are separate you can use your thumb in center of the expanded accordion to push it back into place. After the accordion is back on your platform you can insert the button tabs one by one, ensuring they’re all the way in. Don’t be afraid to use your fingernail to secure them completely.
Articles in this section
- Why did PopSockets move away from it's original Grip?
- My accordion popped out of the platform! Now what?
- What if my PopSockets grip won't stick?
- My button fell off. What do I do?
- What do I do if I am using a PopSockets Grip with and iPhone 8/8 plus or iPhone X
- What’s the lifespan of my PopGrip?
- How can I remove my PopSockets grip?
- Will my PopSockets Grip work with the iPhone 7?
- How many times can I stick and re-stick my PopSockets grip?
- What will my PopGrip stick to?